Justin begins his fall down the Instagram charts this month, moving from #7 to #8, while an old friend of his, Selena Gomez, finally cracked the 100 million follower mark! An unlikely suitor may be eying off Bieber’s place with The Rock, or rather Dwayne Johnson, swooping in to take Nicki Manaj’s spot at #10. A difference of ten million users is nothing on this fast growing platform, especially when your competition technically no longer has an account.
As each day of absence goes by Bieber and his all-too-catchy hits like ‘Baby’, ‘What Do You Mean’ and ‘Sorry’ are becoming more of a distant memory in Instagram land, and his minders must be starting to worry. Meanwhile the battle of the Pop Stars continues at places #4 and #5, with only 1.3 million followers separating Beyoncé and Ariana Grande respectively. Can’t wait for the fun that October is sure to bring!
Without further ado, here are the world’s Top 10 Instagram users for September 2016!
1. Instagram (@instagram, 191,371,273)
2. Selena Gomez (@selenagomez, 100,593,755)
3. Taylor Swift (@taylorswift, 91,623,423)
4. Beyoncé (@beyonce, 85,536,477)
5. Ariana Grande (@arianagrande, 85,284,835)
6. Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian, 83,922,713)
7. Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano, 78,193,777)
8. Justin Bieber (@justinbieber, 77,865,420) (29/8)
9. Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner, 75,656,799)
10. Dwayne Johnson (@therock, 67,285,515)
Statistics provided by SocialBlade
Latest posts by Michael Brown (see all)
- Top 10 Global & Australian Twitter Users // January 2017 - February 23, 2017
- 5 Minutes with Meg Coffey - February 20, 2017
- Top 10 Instagram Users // January 2017 - February 18, 2017