Business Manager is a more secure tool for managing access to Pages and ad accounts, geared towards companies who need to give different permissions to lots of people.
Business Manager lets businesses securely share and control access to their ad accounts, Pages and other assets on Facebook.
It is particularly handy because it allows anyone in a business to see all of the Pages and ad accounts they work on in one place, without sharing login information or having to friend their coworkers on Facebook (which can be awkward enough!).
Before creating a new Business Manager, first check to make sure that you’re the best person in your company to set up your business.
If you’re with a partner or work on ad accounts or Pages on behalf of another business, we recommend that the business invite you to access specific Pages or ad accounts. You can also request access to their Pages and ad accounts.
Setting up Business Manager
What you’ll need to get started:
- A personal Facebook account to confirm your identity
- An ad account you want to move to Business Manager
- Ideally, you’ll already have a Facebook Page you want to move to Business Manager, if not you’ll be able to one during setup
- The names and work email addresses of the people you’re going to give access to
Six simple steps
- To set up your Business Manager account go to facebook.com and click create account.
- Enter your business name, your name and work email address.
- The next step will require you to have a Page for your business, you can create one in this step if you don’t have one.
- Next, you will see the Business Manger dashboard. Here you can your pages and ads accounts, invite people and assign them roles.
- To add pages and ad accounts you need to go to the Business Settings in the top left drop down menu. If you’re an admin of a page you can claim them automatically. Otherwise, you will need to send a request to the page owner to add the page.
- Add people from your team by entering their email address. You can also assign them roles and specify which assets they will work on.
Want more help with Business Manager? Check out Facebook’s business resources page – https://www.facebook.com/business/resources