13th June 2019
ONLY DAYS AND A HANDFUL OF TICKETS LEFT. DON’T BE THE ONE SCREAMING ‘NOOOOOO!’.
No ticket. No entry on the day. No keynotes to rock your digital world. No thought panels shining a light on whatever’s lurking in the darkest uncharted corners of the digiverse.
No excuses when you’re playing catch-up. So, grab your ticket. Now!
No ticket means you won’t be in the know
Your State of Social ticket is your passport into the minds of some of the digital world’s brightest brains and most inspirational innovators. We’re talking about trailblazers like:
- tv powerhouse Chris Wirasinha
- Social swami Matt Navarra
- Insta icon Jenn Herman
- Hashtag inventor Chris Messina
- Digital content doyen Jonathan Harley
- Digital influence illuminator Kim McKay
But no ticket is an even bigger no-no because
As Australia’s biggest digital marketing event and most unconferencey conference, State of Social is an experience like no other. Miss out on a ticket and you miss out in all sorts of ways:
- No bottomless cup of barista-crafted coffee, brewed to order. All. Day. Long.
- No gastronomic delights for morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea.
- No sundowner with the stars of the show, overlooking the Swan River.
- No behind-the-scenes access to Optus Stadium, from the oval to the Locker Room.
- No goody bag (our goody bag is packed with goodies you actually want!).
- No rubbing shoulders with the industry’s best and brightest.
- No free massage, book fair, cuddling puppies (yes, puppies) and more
So, don’t be a no-body. Grab one of the remaining tickets now. Because when they’re gone, they’re gone.