Christmas is coming early! State of Social ’20 is just days away.
Enough! Enough coasting through a year of COVID crazy! Enough treading water, adrift in a sea of digital and social meh!
It’s only a few weeks to go! It’s time to grab 2020 by the tail-end and your ticket to State of Social at Optus Stadium on 24 and 25 November. It’s time to get smarter, savvier and strategier for 2021.
Your training budget isn’t going to spend itself.
But if it could, it would choose State of Social ’20 because:
- It’s a year of digital smarts squished into two glorious days. Join the digital world’s movers, shakers and strategy-makers for big-name, big-brain keynotes, debates and workshops, with a host of FREE virtual masterclass bonuses just added to our choc-full program.
- It’s all strategic killer, no filler. No gimmicks. No sleazy sales pitches. No heard-it-before content. Just an all-you-can-eat smorgasbord of brain food that will power your digital and social strategy for the next year and beyond, all served up in one jaw-dropping location.
- It’s at Optus Stadium! Officially the world’s most beautiful stadium, Optus Stadium is a suitably epic backdrop for an epic educational event. Rub shoulders with digital and social legends inside. Walk in the footsteps of sporting and entertainment legends outside.
- It’s also virtual (if you can’t make it to Perth). If COVID is standing between you and Optus Stadium, we’ve got you covered. Our value-packed virtual ticket comes complete with a digital goodie bag, full of perks and offers. Grab your virtual ticket.
- Everyone will be there. Connect with contacts new and old (in a Covid-safe way, of course). Enjoy lunch in the stadium. Help yourself to bottom-less barista-brewed coffee ALL DAY LONG thanks to MyMedia. Grab a drink or five at the sundowner. It’s like the ultimate Christmas party!
- There’s nothing like it. Anywhere. Even if you could fly overseas, there’s nothing quite like SOS ’20. Have you seen the rollcall of digital marketing royalty we have lined up for you?
Don’t be the one that spends the next year copying everyone else and wondering why your strategy isn’t working. Don’t be the agency playing catch-up in 2021. And don’t waste another minute – 2020 may have felt like an eternity, but State of Social is almost here!