One day left to grab your SOS ’20 ticket. 101 reasons to do it. Now!
State of Social ’20 has almost arrived. The doors open to Australia’s brainiest digital and social marketing event on 24 November. But your last chance to book your ticket is here. Now. Today.
Miss the ticket deadline and you miss out on a star-studded program packed with big-name, big-brain, thought-provoking thought leaders.
- The digital world’s Darwin, Tom Goodwin. Decoding new and emerging technologies, behaviours and platforms and how to turn them to your advantage.
- Acting and social superstar Kate Walsh. Discussing how she maintained her presence abroad and hit the press circuit for her film ‘Honest Thief’ with Liam Neeson, without leaving Perth.
- Storyation’s award-winning Lauren Quaintance. Sharing how to ditch pretty-pretty content and switch to nitty-gritty storytelling that cuts through by challenging convention.
- NYSE’s trailblazing social marketing maverick Matthew Kobach. Predicting what’s next (and what comes after that) if you’re serious about smart content and strategies that convert.
- Bennett + Co’s defamation legal eagle Fabienne Sharbanee. Presenting the cold, hard facts about defamation and how to stay out of hot water (and court).
- International Insta icon Jenn Herman. Explaining how to become an Insta-grandmaster and turn IG into a lead-generating, revenue-driving machine.
- Visual creator and social sensation Seva Mozhaev. Demystifying Tik Tok for business and showing you how to tell Tik Tok stories that drive sales.
Plus, our Big Ideas Thought Panel and Advertising Council Youngbloods Debate where we’ll nut out the big issues facing the digital and social world’s rule-breakers and strategy-makers.
Plus, our Day Two program of practical strategy workshops with Bonfire, former Facebook strategist Gavin Carver, social strategy superhero Meg Coffey and Perth’s Dogs’ Refuge Home.
Plus, a host of exclusive video extras featuring Jonathan Crossfield, Georgia Rickard, Lauren Bath, Jonathan Harley and more.
Plus, bottomless barista-brewed coffee and gourmet eats to accompany the smorgasbord of digital and social strategy brainfood we have on the menu at Optus Stadium.
Plus, puppies! Yes, puppies!
Enough reading! Time and tickets are running out if you want to attend the best-value training and professional development event around. Grab your State of Social ’20 ticket today or spend the next 12 months grabbing the coat-tails of everyone who did.