Do you know what’s happening? Our readers do!
Everyone likes to stay up to date with the latest news, no more so than those in digital marketing.
Here’s a recap of what they loved reading in April 2020…
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY HIGHLIGHTS COVER – Here’s the how-to for creating a thumb-stopping, on-brand highlights album.
- 50 STATS ABOUT WEST AUSTRALIAN SOCIAL MEDIA USAGE – This post is packed full of juicy info that your brand needs to know.
- HOW (NOT) TO WRITE A MARKETING EMAIL DURING A PANDEMIC – You may even be tempted to emulate some of the COVID-19 messaging you see other brands and businesses using.
- 2020 FACTS & FIGURES // SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS – We’ve scoured the web and compiled everything we could find into one complete record, full of sources.
- DOWNLOAD // SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST – A social media checklist is a quick and very important way to keep you more organised as a social media manager.
- GUIDE TO EMOJI FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETERS – An emoji is a small image that users can select on their keyboard to represent a specific word or phrase.
- CRUCIAL INSTAGRAM TIPS FOR MARKETERS – With Instagram, it’s important to know the appropriate content that keeps you relevant with your existing followers, while also gaining new followers.
- DOWNLOAD // FACEBOOK AUDIT – A Facebook Audit will offer you valuable insights as to whether or not your content is resonating with your followers.
- 2020 GREAT DATES TO CELEBRATE ON SOCIAL – But what about the more obscure holidays? There are a ton of ‘holidays’ every month that could be providing your brand with a great piece of content.
- THE SOCIAL MEDIA DICTIONARY: 2019 ONLINE TERMS, SLANG AND ACRONYMS – As part of our Social Media Dictionary blog series, we’ve collected a huge list of online terms, slang, words and acronyms to keep you up to speed with all the new lingo.