Do you know what’s happening? Our readers do!
Everyone likes to stay up to date with the latest news, no more so than those in digital marketing.
Here’s a recap of what they loved reading in November 2018.
- How To// Write A Great Instagram Bio – Instagram is the best photo-sharing social media channel, with 1 billion monthly active users. But, having text in your bio to compliment your awesome photos is equally as important.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Instagram Hashtags – With Instagram only getting bigger here are some of the major do’s and don’ts when it comes to Instagram hashtags.
- How Long? A Guide to Social Media Post Length – Depending on the audience and specific message being conveyed, businesses need to tailor their social media posts to fit the specific platform they are being posted on.
- Should you put Instagram Hashtags in the Caption, or in the Comments? – When done correctly the inclusion of hashtags into user’s feeds allows brands to significantly increase their organic reach.
- Top 10 Social Media Fails of 2018 – Social Media is an incredible platform to help brands engage and create meaningful relationships with their audience. But sometimes it goes horribly wrong. And when it does, there’s nothing better than to sit back and enjoy the show.
- State of Social returns in 2019 – More delegates. More of the brightest minds in social media and digital marketing. Even more stimulating debate across a trifecta of titillating topics.