Do you know what’s happening? Our readers do!
Everyone likes to stay up to date with the latest news, no more so than those in digital marketing.
Here’s a recap of what they loved reading in March 2020.
- WHAT DO SNAPCHAT EMOJIS MEAN? A GUIDE TO WHAT’S WHAT – With Snapchat’s new interface is making it an even more exciting platform to share on for millennials, here is your guide to the Snapchat emoji status.
- HOW TO MENTION SOMEONE IN INSTAGRAM STORIES – In case you’re a total newbie, let’s quickly go through the first few steps.
- HOW TO CREATE A FACEBOOK EVENT FRAME, INSTAGRAM EVENT GEOTAG, AND SNAPCHAT EVENT FILTER – A Facebook Event Frame, an Instagram Event Geotag and Snapchat Event Filter are a couple of ways you can let your attendees promote your brand on their social media channels.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND CYBER SECURITY RISKS IN 2019 – If you rely on social media, data and computer systems for your business, it’s critical to be aware of potential security risks.
- 15 DIGITAL MARKETING JOKES TO BREAK THE ICE – Adding humour can intrigue your audience and gets them engaged with your content.
- HOW TO WRITE A GREAT INSTAGRAM BIO – To make sure you get the most from your Instagram account we have some tips and tricks to help your account look the best it can be.
- 2020 FACTS & FIGURES // INSTAGRAM STATISTICS – We’ve scoured the web and compiled everything we could find into one complete record, full of sources.
- A LOOK INTO PERTH’S TOP INSTAGRAM INFLUENCERS – To ensure you’re getting the best bang for your buck, we’ve made a list of Perth’s best influencers!
- WHAT IS TIKTOK? – Tik Tok includes, filters, music and animations to help you make your videos. And users can share 15 second videos of themselves doing just about anything.
- 15 WAYS TO PROMOTE YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL – In this post, we have explained 15 ways to help you promote your YouTube channel.