Do you know what’s happening? Our readers do!
Everyone likes to stay up to date with the latest news, no more so than those in digital marketing.
Here’s a recap of what they loved reading in May 2020.
- 2020 FACTS & FIGURES // INSTAGRAM STATISTICS – We’ve scoured the web and compiled everything we could find into one complete record, full of sources.
- DISNEY FAILS TO MASTER THE FORCE IN SOCIAL MEDIA – The temptation is to approach social media cautiously, with as many rules and protections in place as the fine print can hold. But this can backfire, spectacularly.
- HOW LONG? A GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA POST LENGTH – It can be hard to know whether you are saying too much or just not enough, not to mention the frequently changing character limits.
- HOW (NOT) TO WRITE A MARKETING EMAIL DURING A PANDEMIC – You may even be tempted to emulate some of the COVID-19 messaging you see other brands and businesses using.
- HOW TO PLAN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CALENDAR IN THE TIMES OF COVID – With the new normal comes a lot of changes and a lot of restrictions that may not fit within your strategies but like Debbie Allen once said, “But out of limitations comes creativity.”
- MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL BRAND IN SOCIAL MEDIA – It’s interesting to see how other marketers, writers and freelancers choose to present themselves on social media, each sitting somewhere on a sliding scale from all business to all play.
- HOW CORONA VIRUS IMPACTS ON INFLUENCER MARKETING – This information will hopefully provide guidance for marketers and influencers during such an uncertain and challenging time, while informing and educating decision makers while they continue to run their business.
- YOUTUBE ANALYTICS // 10 KEY METRICS TO TRACK FOR IMPROVED VIDEO PERFORMANCE – To make the most of your YouTube content, we’ve made a list of 10 key metrics to track to improve your video performance.
- ARE YOU USING VIRTUAL BACKGROUND ON YOUR ZOOM CALLS? – Seeing a rising popularity of filters on social media, it would be an added bonus to follow suit and create something similar on this platform so being able to have a virtual background was a no-brainer.
- DOWNLOAD // SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST – A social media checklist is a quick and very important way to keep you more organised as a social media manager.