Welcome to 2017! Our Instagram Top 10 all added millions of followers to their ranks this month, but amazingly all of them managed to keep their positions!
Insta Queen Selena still maintains a strong lead over her bae Taylor, with a little over 11 million followers standing between them. Of course Instagram reigns supreme at over 209 million followers, but it’s hard to give too much credit when they literally own the platform.
The start of the year seems pretty steady for our Top 10, but things are bound to get a little rocky over the coming months. Why’s that, you ask? A little birdy tells us that a certain young, male pop star has ‘rejoined’ the platform after his months long hiatus. Will his popularity surge following his return, or will some of his disgruntled Beliebers finally take advantage of their chance to unfollow the ‘Sorry’ singer? We can’t wait to find out!
Without further ado, here are the world’s Top 10 Instagram users for January 2017!
1. Instagram (@instagram, 209,760,289)
2. Selena Gomez (@selenagomez, 108,393,976)
3. Taylor Swift (@taylorswift, 96,808,235)
4. Ariana Grande (@arianagrande, 95,309,744)
5. Beyoncé (@beyonce, 92,341,260)
6. Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian, 91,348,670)
7. Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano, 88,736,092)
8. Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner, 84,783,568)
9. Justin Bieber (@justinbieber, 77,865,420) (29/8)
10. Dwayne Johnson (@therock, 76,168,171)
Statistics provided by SocialBlade
Latest posts by Michael Brown (see all)
- Top 10 Global & Australian Twitter Users // January 2017 - February 23, 2017
- 5 Minutes with Meg Coffey - February 20, 2017
- Top 10 Instagram Users // January 2017 - February 18, 2017