Instagram is still King, and Selena is still Queen.
October didn’t bring us any spooky surprises, but we did see some action down at places 4 and 5! It was a photo finish between Ariana Grande and Beyoncé at the end of October, with Grande finishing the month ahead of the Queen of Pop by just under 100,000 followers.
Meanwhile Mr Bieber is narrowly holding on to his spot at number 8, with Kylie Jenner just 140,000 followers away from grabbing his place. His continued absence on the platform probably means he won’t be asking ‘What do you mean?’ as the inevitable happens, though. Perhaps a fall from the Top 10 will prompt the Biebz to reactivate that ‘deleted’ account of his? Only time, and the reckoning of Beliebers, will tell! Can’t wait to see what November has in store for us!
Without further ado, here are the world’s Top 10 Instagram users for October 2016!
1. Instagram (@instagram, 197,563,140)
2. Selena Gomez (@selenagomez, 102,263,826)
3. Taylor Swift (@taylorswift, 92,705,458)
4. Ariana Grande (@arianagrande, 87,616,493)
5. Beyoncé (@beyonce, 87,517,131)
6. Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian, 86,257,741)
7. Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano, 80,642,407)
8. Justin Bieber (@justinbieber, 77,865,420) (29/8)
9. Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner, 77,724,291)
10. Dwayne Johnson (@therock, 69,373,569)
Statistics provided by SocialBlade
Latest posts by Michael Brown (see all)
- Top 10 Global & Australian Twitter Users // January 2017 - February 23, 2017
- 5 Minutes with Meg Coffey - February 20, 2017
- Top 10 Instagram Users // January 2017 - February 18, 2017