23rd March 2019
LinkedIn continues to be a social media powerhouse!
The network provides an opportunity to form business relationships to more than 575 million users. We’ve put together some stats for LinkedIn in 2019!
We have a long list of LinkedIn resources to help you out if you aren’t already on the huge social media platform. We cover everything including Things to avoid in your LinkedIn Profile, Things to include in your profile and How to raise your profile on LinkedIn.
Chasing more stats for LinkedIn? We’ve made a full-length post with 50 stats for LinkedIn in 2019!
We’ve even thrown in a few random LinkedIn facts below for your viewing pleasure.
- At the end of the 1Q 2018, LinkedIn generated 976 million in revenue.
- At the end of the 2Q 2018, LinkedIn generated 1.3 billion in revenue.
- The places with the most LinkedIn users are US, India, Brazil, Great Britain and Canada.
- LinkedIn profiles with professional profile pictures get 14 times more profile views!
- 35.5 million people have been hired by someone they connected with on LinkedIn.
- The average CEO on LinkedIn has 930 connections.
- More than 90% of recruitment agencies use LinkedIn.
- The average user spends 17 minutes per month on LinkedIn.
Do you use LinkedIn? What are some things that you love most about the social media giant?