28th September 2019
As social media managers, we love it when people comment on our social media posts.
A comment or like is a type of engagement that usually informs us when someone likes our social media content. It’s important to respond to these comments in a timely manner to develop a relationship with our social media followers.
But, we also understand that this can be time consuming. If you are a small business owner, chances are you have enough on your plate to worry about checking your phone all day to respond to comments.
So how can we save time and respond to comments while maintaining authenticity?
In this video we will provide a few tips and tricks that will help you engage with your social media followers quickly and authentically.
You can check out our full-length post for a more detailed explanation.
You can check out a little snippet below:
It’s important to say “Thank you” to your social media followers when they write something nice on one of your posts. But that can also close the conversation pretty quickly.
One way to keep the conversation going is to ask for their opinion on something. In the example above, Buffer asks a follower for some of their top books.
Some more examples you can ask on your social media post include:
- What did you enjoy most about the blog?
- What are your ideas regarding this post?
- Have your tried any of these tips before?
- Do you have any advice for other readers?
What are some of your favourite ways to respond to your social media followers quickly and authentically? We would love to hear from you in the comments.
Latest posts by Sean Huxley (see all)
- Instagram Story Ads // Rules and Best Practices - October 16, 2019
- Authentically Engage With Your Social Media Followers [VIDEO] - September 28, 2019
- Facebook Creator Studio // Publish and Schedule Posts to Instagram - September 17, 2019