08th June 2019
LinkedIn continues to grow into one of the largest social media sites in the world.
The social media giant has now has more than 575 million users worldwide, providing an opportunity for users to develop strong business connections with a large number of people.
We’re bringing you all the LinkedIn Stats for 2019.
Check out our full post with 50 stats for LinkedIn Statistics for 2019.
Below is a snippet of some fun facts:
- At the end of the 1Q 2018, LinkedIn generated 976 million in revenue.
- At the end of the 2Q 2018, LinkedIn generated 1.3 billion in revenue.
- The places with the most LinkedIn users are US, India, Brazil, Great Britain and Canada.
- LinkedIn profiles with professional profile pictures get 14 times more profile views!
- 35.5 million people have been hired by someone they connected with on LinkedIn.
- The average CEO on LinkedIn has 930 connections.
- More than 90% of recruitment agencies use LinkedIn.
- The average user spends 17 minutes per month on LinkedIn.
Still want more?
Here’s some B2B Marketing Stats to have a quick look at:
- 59% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn is effective at generating leads for their brand.
- 71% of B2B marketers include LinkedIn as part of their advertising strategy.
- 38% of B2B marketers say that LinkedIn generated revenue for their business.
- HubSpot found that LinkedIn generates three times more conversions than Twitter and Facebook.
- 655 of B2B companies have gained a customer by using LinkedIn.
- Of all the posts that convert to leads, the average length of the post is 248 characters.
- 1 out of every 3 LinkedIn group posts that converted had a question mark in the subject line.
Are you aware of any info about LinkedIn that we’ve missed? Please let us know in the comments below!