We all love some fresh social media stats, right?
New stats about social media can help drive our campaigns and influence our success online.Â
It seems like every day numbers are climbing, behaviour is changing and new patterns emerge.
If you’re still hungry for more, we’ve made a more detailed post with 35 of the best new stats.Â
Below is a sneak peak of what you can expect:
- There’s approximately 1.3 billion Twitter accounts, with 326 million monthly active users
- The average Twitter uses has 707 followers, but 391 million accounts have zero followers
- 6,000 Tweets are fired off every second – That’s 500 million Tweets every day
- It took approximately 1,158 days (3 years, 2 months and 1 day) for Twitter to go from its first Tweet to its billionth
- Engaging with customers is a must on Twitter – 77% of users feel better about a brand when their Tweet is replied to
Be sure to check out the video version of this post!
What statistic surprises you the most? We would love to hear from you in the comments!