Facebook can be a powerful tool to help your business succeed.
To make sure you are getting the results you want, we have compiled the very best Facebook resources for your convenience.
Here you can find information on getting started, Facebook business management, posts and pages, competitions for your business, and advertisements/custom audiences.
Facebook is a great place to market your business and even sell products.
- 2021 Facebook Statistics – The full list with the most up to date statistics about Facebook
- Define your goals – It is crucial to define the “why”. What is it that you want to achieve?
- Facebook Analytics – It is essential to monitor your stats using Facebook Analytics.
- How to deal with haters – What do you do when you’ve invested all this time and effort into building an awesome business page and along come the haters?
- 3rd Party Tools – Are your efforts penalised for using 3rd parties to publish?
- Offers – Rewarding your fans with a discounted offer or promotion is a great way to thank them and also promote your brand.
- Facebook’s Branded Content Policy – What you need to know.
- Tips to Be More Efficient on Facebook – While we understand how updating your social platforms such as Facebook can be an arduous task, the truth is it doesn’t have to be!
- Audit // Ensure Your Facebook Page is Up-to-Date – To make sure you are getting the best results possible, we have made a list of 11 checks to ensure your Facebook page is up-to-date.
Posts and Pages
- Facebook Pages 101 – Everything you need to know about a Facebook Business page.
- Pages vs Groups – What is the difference? And what is best for your company?
- Tagging Pages on Facebook – Increase your reach by tagging other pages in your posts.
- Schedule Posts – Learn how to prepare a post and schedule it to appear at another time.
- Boost Posts – Insights, audience and budget are all things to consider before you boost a post.
- Promoted vs Boosted Posts – What is the difference between them?
- Facebook Groups – How to promote your business.
- Amp up your Facebook Page with these apps – These days, there is basically an app for everything. By using a Facebook page app you can make sure to work smarter, not harder.
- What is Facebook Business Manager? – Explains the tool that combines Facebook pages, ads manager and power editor.
- Getting Started with Business Manager – How to get it started in 6 simple steps.
- Marketing Your Business on Facebook – How to choose between profiles, pages and groups.
- Audit – Ensure your Facebook page is up to date.
- Facebook Ads Structure – Adverts on Facebook are organised in a simple, three-tiered structure so you can easily manage them and assess whether or not they are fulfilling your business goals.
- The Objectives 101 – Facebook offers many advertising objectives to help you reach your business goals.
- Facebook Ad Placements – Depending on the objective you choose when you create your ad, your ads can appear on Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and/or Messenger.
- Facebook Ads // Working with Conversions – One of the main objectives of marketing is to encourage people to do something that has value to your brand or business.
- Facebook Ads // Improve Your Conversions – The story you tell with your Facebook Ad copy is what gets people to click on your Ad. In this post, we’ll show you 6 secrets to improve FB conversions.
- Facebook Core Audiences // Find Your People – Using Facebook core audiences to find your people through is a powerful tool that will help drive your campaigns objectives to achieve success.
- Customized Audience Participation – Make sure you are getting the most out of your Facebook advertisement
- Facebook Ads // How to Use Custom Audiences – Facebook Custom Audiences provide arguably the best targeting across all social media platforms. They are groups of people who already have a relationship with your business.
- How to Install and Use the Facebook Pixel – A guide for marketers.
- Measure Your Results Using Facebook Pixel – Key metrics you need to know.
- Facebook Likes // 10 Ideas That Actually Work – Facebook likes can be difficult to acquire. But with time and practice, you can build the skills to increase the viewership and likes of your page and its content.
- Facebook Reactions // What They All Mean – Facebook Reactions! Apparently, people LOVE using emojis to express their emotions on a topic. But, what does it mean for your news feed?
- SILENCE! Optimise your Facebook videos to play without sound – For years silent video has been used to convey a message. Optimizing your facebook video to play without sound should be part of your marketing strategy.
- 14 Ways to Increase Your Facebook Page Engagement – Starting up a Facebook page might be easy but with the falling organic reach and engagement from business accounts, actually growing a Facebook page can be challenging.
- Engagement vs Reach – Who is seeing your content, who is liking it, who is sharing it?
Competitions & Other Promotions
- Competitions and Promotions – Learn how to comply with your state or territory’s guidelines.
- 20 Tips for a successful Facebook contest – Understand how to get maximum engagement and reach out of your contest. You don’t want to just give something valuable away and have no clear gains for your business.
- 7 benefits of using a third party app to run your competition – Integrated brand presence, data collection and fan-gating are just a few advantages that using a third party app can have on your competition.
- Running a Facebook Contest – Things to know.
- Facebook Live – Live video presents a valuable opportunity to communicate brand story and build “authentic” relationships with fans and followers.
- Tips & Tricks – Advice on how to use Facebook Live like a pro.
- Facebook Messenger // 5 Marketing Strategies to Get You Started – Facebook Messenger is a powerful marketing tool that can be used to target your audience. We’ve made a list of 5 Facebook Messenger marketing strategies!
- Location-Based Recommendations in Facebook – After all, these recommendations come from people we trust the most – friends and family. It allows us to have honest conversations with people and helps us to separate good services from the bad.