Facebook can be a powerful tool to help your business succeed.
To make sure you are getting the results you want, we have compiled the very best Facebook resources for your convenience.
Here you can find information on getting started, Facebook business management, posts and pages, competitions for your business, and advertisements/custom audiences.
- Define your goals – It is crucial to define the “why”. What is it that you want to achieve?
- Facebook Analytics – It is essential to monitor your stats using Facebook Analytics.
- How to deal with haters – What do you do when you’ve invested all this time and effort into building an awesome business page and along come the haters?
- 3rd Party Tools – Are your efforts penalised for using 3rd parties to publish?
- Offers – Rewarding your fans with a discounted offer or promotion is a great way to thank them and also promote your brand.
- Facebook’s Branded Content Policy – What you need to know.
- Tips to Be More Efficient on Facebook – While we understand how updating your social platforms such as Facebook can be an arduous task, the truth is it doesn’t have to be!
Posts and Pages
- Facebook Pages 101 – Everything you need to know about a Facebook Business page.
- Pages vs Groups – What is the difference? And what is best for your company?
- Tagging Pages on Facebook – Increase your reach by tagging other pages in your posts.
- Schedule Posts – Learn how to prepare a post and schedule it to appear at another time.
- Boost Posts – Insights, audience and budget are all things to consider before you boost a post.
- Promoted vs Boosted Posts – What is the difference between them?
- Facebook Groups – How to promote your business.
- What is Facebook Business Manager? – Explains the tool that combines Facebook pages, ads manager and power editor.
- Business Manager – How to get it started in 6 simple steps.
- Marketing Your Business on Facebook – How to choose between profiles, pages and groups.
- Audit – Ensure your Facebook page is up to date.
Advertising and Custom Audiences
- The Objectives 101 – Facebook offers many advertising objectives to help you reach your business goals.
- Custom Audiences 101 – Learn how to develop a greater relationship with existing customers and followers.
- Custom Audiences for a Website – Learn how “Facebook Pixel” can monitor website visits and activity.
- Engagement vs Reach – Who is seeing your content, who is liking it, who is sharing it?
- Customized Audience Participation – Make sure you are getting the most out of your Facebook advertisement
- Power Editor 101 – “Power Editor” is for mass ad creation. Learn how to create and edit multiple ads using the tool and then upload them to Facebook simultaneously.
- Measure Your Results Using Facebook Pixel – Key metrics you need to know.
- Delete Your Account – A guide to life after Facebook.
- How to Install and Use the Facebook Pixel – A guide for marketers.
- Facebook Likes // 10 Ideas That Actually Work – Facebook likes can be difficult to acquire. But with time and practice, you can build the skills to increase the viewership and likes of your page and its content.
- Facebook Reactions // What They All Mean – Facebook Reactions! Apparently, people LOVE using emojis to express their emotions on a topic. But, what does it mean for your news feed?
- SILENCE! Optimise your Facebook videos to play without sound – For years silent video has been used to convey a message. Optimizing your facebook video to play without sound should be part of your marketing strategy.
Competitions & Other Promotions
- How to get people to come to your event – Creating an event is easy, getting people to show up is a little trickier. A great article to offer you some sound advice.
- Competitions and Promotions – Learn how to comply with your state or territory’s guidelines.
- 20 Tips for a successful Facebook contest – Understand how to get maximum engagement and reach out of your contest. You don’t want to just give something valuable away and have no clear gains for your business.
- 7 benefits of using a third party app to run your competition – Integrated brand presence, data collection and fan-gating are just a few advantages that using a third party app can have on your competition.
- Running a Facebook Contest – Things to know.
- Facebook Live – Live video presents a valuable opportunity to communicate brand story and build “authentic” relationships with fans and followers.
- Tips & Tricks – Advice on how to use Facebook Live like a pro.
- Facebook Messenger // 5 Marketing Strategies to Get You Started – Facebook Messenger is a powerful marketing tool that can be used to target your audience. We’ve made a list of 5 Facebook Messenger marketing strategies!
- Facebook by Numbers – 30 Interesting Stats for 2017
- 50 Stats for Facebook in 2019 – Facebook is still booming. So much so that 2019 is shaping up to be a big year of milestones for Facebook. Here are our top 50 stats for Facebook in 2019