2016 has been a rocky year for our Insta Top 10, but they all managed to beat the odds in the final month and maintained their positions on the chart.
Consequently Instagram, the user, and Selena are both crowned Insta King & Queen for the year; something we’re sure we are going to hear about on Taylor Swift’s next album.
Beyoncé marked another milestone in the last round by becoming the latest user to join the 90 million club, while Kim K narrowly missed out by only a *few* hundred thousand followers.
We can’t wait to see what 2017 brings for our Top 10! Can Bieber linger in spot number 9 with a deactivated account for another year, or will he finally make up with his fans and stage an epic comeback? Buckle up folks, the fast paced Insta charts are always a wild ride!
Without further ado, here are the world’s Top 10 Instagram users for December 2016!
1. Instagram (@instagram, 205,868,471)
2. Selena Gomez (@selenagomez, 106,036,153)
3. Taylor Swift (@taylorswift, 95,598,009)
4. Ariana Grande (@arianagrande, 92,963,621)
5. Beyoncé (@beyonce, 91,017,787)
6. Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian, 89,562,538)
7. Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano, 85,824,560)
8. Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner, 82,434,026)
9. Justin Bieber (@justinbieber, 77,865,420) (29/8)
10. Dwayne Johnson (@therock, 73,919,330)
Statistics provided by SocialBlade
Latest posts by Michael Brown (see all)
- Top 10 Global & Australian Twitter Users // January 2017 - February 23, 2017
- 5 Minutes with Meg Coffey - February 20, 2017
- Top 10 Instagram Users // January 2017 - February 18, 2017