15th November 2018
It’s the platform for those looking to reach that next level in their business or career.
Accordingly, your social media game on this platform needs to do the same.
Here is a collection of all of the content you are going to need to reach the top of the pile when it comes to LinkedIn content and marketing.
- Getting started – A easy run down of LinkedIn’s profile system.
- If you’re unsure what should go into your profile – an easy guide of the must-have things to include.
- Things to avoid in a profile picture – Get it right, first time, every time.
- Make your profile stand out – Some great advice about how to keep your info fresh and interesting.
- Some extra tips to get your page seen – When you feel like you’ve tried everything, read these 11 handy tips for an extra edge.
- Want to get attention? – A few tips to help raise your LinkedIn status.
- LinkedIn hashtags – Find out more about how to get maximum exposure using hashtags.
- Getting the post length right – Find out what post length will give you maximum engagement.
- Let technology make your life easier – Get the top LinkedIn and social media tools to take your social media skills up a notch.
- Social media resources – These programs will change the way you do business.
- Understanding analytics – Find out how your customers use social media.
- Save time across all your social media accounts – Save time and effort with this easy guide.
- Measure ROI – Prove to everyone that your hard work is paying off.
Learn From the Best
- Some accounts that are doing it right – 10 accounts that will give you some great ideas.
Statistics & Reports
- 50+ important social media stats – The complete rundown platform-by-platform.
- Yellow Pages 2018 Report on Consumer Behaviour
- Yellow Pages 2018 Report on Business Behaviour
If you’re totally up to date with LinkedIn why not check out some of our Facebook Marketing Resources…