10th November 2019
WTAF are you on about?!
When it comes to keeping up with the jargon, things can be overwhelming!
We get it tho. We’re here to break it all down for you. To keep you up to date on the memes and the whatnots so that you sound just like the cool kids.
The Social Media Dictionary: The Essentials Edition – Social media shorthand is amazing, extensive and at time wholly overwhelming. Here’s our top list of social media acronyms to keep you ahead of the game!
The Social Media Dictionary: The Marketing 101 Edition – We have narrowed it down to 18 essential terms you must ultimately know if you want to succeed in the marking industry.
5 Reasons to Tread Lightly with Social Media Jargon – Mishandled, jargon can do more harm than good; something that seems counter intuitive given professionals generally lean on jargon to demonstrate expertise.
- The Social Media Dictionary: 19 Words for 2019 – 2019 is here and it’s sure to have its fair share of new trends, technology and social media terms that we all need to be prepared for.
- The Social Media Dictionary: 2019 Online Terms, Slang and Acronyms – As part of our Social Media Dictionary blog series, we’ve made list of online terms, slang, words and acronyms to keep you up-to-date.
- The Social Media Dictionary: The Buzzword Edition – What was in today, might not be so in tomorrow and keeping up can be a mammoth task. We’ve compiled a list of social media buzzwords you can expect to see.
- The Social Media Dictionary: The Advertising Edition – Given social media advertising is set to play a huge role in marketing we’ve broken down some of the terminology you’re most likely to encounter along the way.
- The Social Media Dictionary: Content Marketing Basics – There’s a lot of jargon in the digital world, but most of it is useful for communicating to our peers so it’s important to be aware of them.
- The Social Media Dictionary: Content Marketing [Part 2] – In this second part, we take a look at some of the technical terms used in content marketing, from optimisation and distribution to measuring performance.
- The Social Media Dictionary: The Photography Edition – In creating graphics for websites and social media platforms we need to be able to talk the lingo with designers so that we get the results we want.
- The Social Media Dictionary: Web Design Elements – Digital marketers need to have their finger on the pulse, at all times and on all things and web design is one of those important ‘must-knows’.
- The Social Media Dictionary: Web Development – As a digital marketer, you would have heard a lot of the web development and design industry jargon thrown around in meetings and agency offices.