Twitter is the Megaphone of the internet.
You can blast your message in 240 characters or less.
If you’re looking to know what all the fuss is about and why Donald Trump can’t get enough of the little blue bird, check out all of our resources below.
- 2021 Twitter Statistics – The full list with the most up to date statistics about Twitter
Sharpening Your Skills
- Learning the basics – When starting a Twitter account you need to get a firm handle on the basics before you’re ready to manage a business account.
- Further expanding your knowledge – Here are 5 important books that people managing Twitter (and other social media accounts) need to read.
- Growing your skill set – This covers some important skills that you’ll want to have when dealing with Twitter and your audience.
- Find out how to craft and engaging post – Read up about what makes the most engaging post and how long your posts should be.
- Learning the Lingo – Discover the best approach to have when dealing with Twitter hashtags.
- Ten Tips for Live Tweeting – These 10 tips, tricks and best practices will help you ride that live commentary wave like a pro.
Tech Tool Tips
- Make the best use of technology – Get the top Twitter and social media tools to take your social media game to the next level.
- Find a Shortcut – Learn all about the social media keyboard shortcuts you need to be using.
- Social media resources – These resources will change your life.
- Understanding analytics – Understand your audiences.
- Save time with all those accounts – Got a lot of accounts? These tools will help you out.
- Measure ROI – Learn if your time and investment is a success.
- Twitter Analytics Tips & Tools – We’re going to dive into some of the really useful features you can find in Twitter Analytics and how you can use this crucial data to grow your followers and increase engagement on your account.