FIRE UP YOUR IMAGINATION. TURN UP THE SOCIAL MARKETING HEAT.
In a social media world where everyone’s using the same tactics, how do you create content that pops and connections that last? You engage your right brain and let your creativity loose.
Creativity in social media is the secret sauce when it comes to building meaningful connections, your online brand and your bottom line. And the good news is, the creativity, tools and apps you need to create content that sells are easy to learn.
The Creativity in Social Media Masterclass will look at:
- Tap into the power of social creativity and your own creative potential
- Create content that stands out and demands attention
- Craft purposeful content that keeps your audience’s attention
- Build meaningful connections in a way that’s unique to your brand
- Discover tools for making content that sells
- Create compelling, three-second stories
- Use your existing assets in new, creative ways
- Produce quality content on your phone, quickly and easily
- Learn which mobile apps to use and combine to bring your ideas to life
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Whether you are a global brand or a local café, the principles of creating impactful, meaningful social content are the same. This course isn’t just for content creators.
Understanding the principles of good social media creative will help you evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing and brand strategy. You don’t need to be a creative to take this course. The tools we share will make you one.
Barista coffee on arrival. Yep, this is not your average function. We will give you insider knowledge and practical advice to break into the ever-changing medium and grow your business on social media.
A delicious morning tea with another round of barista coffee will be provided, giving you an opportunity to network with your peers and fellow classmates.
Every attendee will also receive a resource packed workbook.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Gavin Carver was a Creative Strategist at Facebook for five years creating Facebook and Instagram campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands. In that time he taught countless marketing teams how to create content that gets results. Now he’s thrilled to share the secrets, tips tools and tricks from behind the Facebook curtain.
Gavin runs 88 Astronauts, training teams on creativity in social media. As a Creative Director, he believes strongly in the power of ideas to transform business. He is a passionate writer and storyteller, and cares deeply about helping people unleash their creativity to do their best work.