Influence the influencers: Harness the power of social media influencers.
Social media influencers can be pretty, well, influential.
But who are influencers? Where can you find the best ones? And how can you engage the right influencer for your brand and ensure you get the biggest bang for your influencer buck? Find out with social and digital marketing strategist and certified trainer Meg Coffey on #SMPerth’s 90-minute webinar.
This Influencer Outreach webinar will look at:
- Find out what an influencer is, and what they can do for your brand
- Define your niche, find the right influencer partner and weed out the fakes
- Build an effective influencer pitch list and make contact the right way
- Discover what makes the best branded content and how to provide a brief
- Get to grips with media kits and rates
- Ask Meg questions and take inspiration from real-world case studies
- Pick up best-practice tips and actionable tricks of the trade
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You think an influencer might add value to your brand and online presence, but you aren’t sure how to kickstart your influencer project. Our Influencer Outreach webinar will help you understand if – and where – an influencer fits into your marketing strategy, and how to get the most out of the influencer experience.
You can replay the webinar video whenever it suits you. You’ll have up to 30 days to watch the replay.
This online course is delivered via video. You will receive a link to the webinar via the email address used at the time of registration.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Social media and digital marketing strategist Meg Coffey is a certified trainer, lecturer, media commentator, award-winning entrepreneur and regular on Australia’s business speaking circuit.
Texan by birth and Australian by choice, Meg is managing director of social and digital marketing agency Coffey & Tea, and founder of #SMPerth, the free digital-marketing knowledge-sharing network. She is also the creator of the paradigm-shifting State of Social digital and social marketing conference.
Meg brings a wealth of first-hand social and digital marketing experience and real-world case studies to her training programs, with content and conversation tailored to suit each class.
There are no live dates currently scheduled, however we do offer this webinar on demand.