It’s no longer about the 4P’s of marketing – it’s all about the 4C’s.
Do you understand where you business falls in this new way of communicating? West Australians rely on reviews more than any other state – how do you look when they search online?
Our masterclass will take a look at:
- What is online reputation management?
- Social listening – what is it and how to do it
- The review conscious consumer
- Dealing with the negative reviews
- The role of the influencer
- Content marketing strategy vs content strategy – is there a difference?
- Harnessing the content – earned vs owned vs paid
- Best practices & reputation management tips and tricks
- Tools and apps we love and use
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This is a beginner-intermediate level course, ideal for those wanting to learn more about how to control what people find online about their business and create an effective digital strategy.
We will give you practical advice and insider knowledge to grow your business on social media and a delicious morning tea and networking on the rooftop terrace in the heart of Perth. All guests receive access to our online portal of the latest resources.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Social media strategist, brand marketing specialist, public speaker, and coach Meg Coffey is uniquely positioned to provide a holistic range of services to individual businesses operating in niche industries. By combining research, in-depth experience, passion, and outcome-driven results, Meg creates business strategies that are individually tailored to her clients.
As a public speaker, Meg demystifies today’s fast-paced world of brand establishment, social media, marketing and PR to show how companies can take advantage of powerful digital tools to boost their bottom line through proven strategies and straight talking. Meg provides training that is informative, engaging and most importantly – useful.