We cover a lot of topics in digital marketing and social media each year. Some stick out, some don’t.
Here’s the 2020 recap of our top stories:
- What do Snapchat Emojis mean? A Guide to What’s What – In Snapchat’s world, emojis are a symbol of hierarchy – proof that your Snapchat vibe is on point.
- Facts & Figures // Social Media Statistics – With so many changes happening in the world of social media, it can be difficult to keep up. That’s why it’s important to keep an eye on all the numbers and social media statistics that (actually) matter.
- Facts & Figures // Instagram Statistics – With the introduction of more shopping options and Reels to the platform, it’s been a big year for Instagram. The social media giant has certainly reaffirmed its position as one of the world’s most popular social media apps.
- 25 Digital Marketing Jokes to Break the Ice – It is always a great idea to break the ice with your audience with humour.
- How to Write a Great Instagram Bio – To make sure you get the most from your Instagram account we have some tips and tricks to help your account look the best it can be.
- Who are Perth’s top Instagram influencers? – Everyone wants to be a Perthonality. But who are the ones that are really making waves on Instagram?
- The Popular Asian Social Media Networks – Even though China is a powerhouse in the Asian economy, the likes of Facebook, Youtube and Twitter are not easily accessible due to censorship laws that exist in the country.
- Facts & Figures // Facebook Statistics – From the global reports such as the Digital Report, to more localised Australian sources such as the Yellow Report, we regularly update this page with the latest news we can find.
- How to Mention Someone in Instagram Stories – There are so many benefits to mentioning others in your Instagram stories because it can build community and can increase the reach of your post.
- How to Create a Facebook Event Frame, Instagram Event Geotag, and Snapchat Event Filter – If so, have you ever thought about turning your guests into brand ambassadors? A Facebook Event Frame, an Instagram Event Geotag and Snapchat Event Filter are a couple of ways you can let your attendees promote your brand on their social media channels.