02nd July 2020
DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING? OUR READERS DO!
Everyone likes to stay up to date with the latest news, no more so than those in digital marketing.
Here’s a recap of what they loved reading in June 2020.
- WHAT DO SNAPCHAT EMOJIS MEAN? A GUIDE TO WHAT’S WHAT – In Snapchat’s world, emojis are a symbol of hierarchy-proof that your Snapchat vibe is on point. But what do the Snapchat emojis mean? Find out here »
- 2020 FACTS & FIGURES // SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS – The ultimate list of Social Media Statistics that you need to know in 2020. We’ve compiled everything we could find into one complete record.
- WHO ARE PERTH’S TOP INSTAGRAM INFLUENCERS? – Everyone wants to be a Perthonality. But who are the ones that are really making waves on Instagram? Here are some of the top Perth Instagram influencers.
- HOW TO WRITE A GREAT INSTAGRAM BIO – To make sure you get the most from your Instagram account we have some tips and ideas to help your Instagram bio look the best it can be. Click Here »
- HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU PAY SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS? – The value of influencer marketing is always in question especially concerning ROI, ultimately asking how much should you pay influencers? Read More »
- BREAKING OFF THE (SOCIAL MEDIA) ENGAGEMENT – We’re constantly told that the Holy Grail is increased engagement. That would be fine if we could agree on what engagement actually is – and why it matters.
- HASHTAGS // EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR INSTAGRAM – It’s no secret that using Instagram hashtags will give you increased engagement. We’ve put together the complete Instagram Hashtag guide for business.
- 25 DIGITAL MARKETING JOKES TO BREAK THE ICE – We all need to laugh to get through the day. Let’s crack up with some great digital marketing jokes.
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY HIGHLIGHTS COVER – Customizing your Instagram Story Highlights Cover is a piece of virtual cake! Here’s the how-to for creating a thumb-stopping, on-brand highlights album.
- HOW LONG? A GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA POST LENGTH – Click here to learn what the optimum social media post length is on each of your social media platforms to help attract and engage with your audience »