When a customer visits your Facebook page, your cover video is usually the first thing they see.
So, it makes sense to use a Facebook Cover Video to encourage your customers to stay on your page a little longer.
The cover video will auto play without sound, just like a video in the News Feed would. It’s important to remember this when selecting your cover video – your video should be capable of showing your message without any sound.
Check out a snippet from our full-length post below:
Wave is an online video maker that can help you create that perfect Facebook Video Cover.
With Wave, you can:
- Create videos easily with the largest 300-million stock video and image library.
- Combine multiple clips with your own to get the look and story you want.
- Import your own video clips, images and music with a simple drag-and-drop.
- Change the aspect ratio of your video to 30+ popular sizes, optimized for every social platform.
- Add text and logo to your videos
- Set your own custom colors and fonts
Do you have a Facebook Video Cover? What program did you use to make it? We would love to hear from you in the comments!