Your advertising objective is what you want people to do when they see your ads.
For example, you can create ads to get people to like your Facebook Page, which is different from creating ads to encourage people to visit your website.
Facebook offers many advertising objectives to help you reach your business goals. After you decide what you want to achieve with your Facebook ads, you can create ads with that advertising objective.
Your advertising objective is what you want people to do when they see your ads. When you create an ad, you first choose your objective. The objective you choose aligns with your overall business goals:
- Awareness: Objectives that generate interest in your product or service.
- Consideration: Objectives that get people to start thinking about your business and look for more information about it.
- Conversion: Objectives that encourage people interested in your business to purchase or use your product or service.
Reach people more likely to pay attention to your ads and increase awareness for your brand.
Show your ad to the maximum number of people in your audience.
Increase the number of visits to your website or get more people to use your app. With traffic as your objective, you can:
- Send people to your website
- Get people to download your app
Send people to an app store where they can download your app.
Get more people to see and engage with your post or Page. With engagement as your objective, you can:
- Boost your posts (Post engagement)
- Promote your Page (Page likes)
- Raise attendance at an event on your Page (Event responses)
Promote videos that show behind-the-scenes footage, product launches or customer stories to increase awareness about your brand.
Collect lead information, such as email addresses, from people interested in your business.
Create ads that start conversations with customers.
Get more people to use your website, Facebook app, or mobile app. To track and measure conversions, use the Facebook pixel or app events.
Product catalog sales
Show products from your product catalogue based on your target audience