It’s no surprise that Google is one of the biggest companies in the world.
There is a range of programs and apps that can help your business.
We’ve compiled a list of all our Google Marketing resources that will help grow your brand online. Whether it be Google Search, Google Analytics or Google Trends – make sure you keep up-to-date with this internet giant!
Here we go, all the Google Resources we have in one spot:
- 7 Key Stats You Should Be Checking On Google Analytics Every Month – If you have a website, you need to be using Google Analytics.
- 4 Little Used Stats In Google Analytics That Are Actually Really Useful – Anyone who’s ever gone into their Google Analytics account has probably at some point felt some serious overwhelm.
Google My Business
- Do You Really Need A Google My Business Page? – Is it more valuable to appear in the knowledge panel, answer box, organic results, map results or should you just pay for Google Ads and try appear above them all?
- Optimise Your Google Maps Listing in Google My Business – By optimising your Google Maps Listing in Google My Business, you have a greater chance of being found by people who are using search engines to discover local products.
- How To Google Like A Boss: 9 Syntax Tips For Your Next Google Search – There are several things you can do to make your search more effective? These are called search operators.
- 3 Ways You Can Use Google Search To Find Keywords – When it comes to SEO, the first place you need to start is keyword research.
- 6 Rookie Mistakes Every Google AdWords Newbie Makes – With a little preparation and background knowledge, you can avoid these 6 rookie mistakes that every Google AdWords newbie makes.
Need more resources on SEO? Click here.
- 5 Ways to Boost Your PPC Conversion Rate – Click here. Seems easy enough doesn’t it? But there’s more to Pay-Per-Click advertising that meets the eye.
- Why You Should Be Tracking Conversions In Google Analytics – Knowing what actions people are taking and when is super important if you want to improve your online marketing efforts or track performance of your marketing campaigns, whether online or offline.