01st January 2019
Search engine optimisation is the foundation of any successful marketing campaign.
If you can’t be found how can you succeed?
Here’s the information you need to make sure that you’re optimising your SEO efforts.
- 5 Tips To Dominate Local SEO in 2019 – If you want your business and website to be found by a local audience, then local SEO (search engine optimisation) is your best friend.
- Getting started with Canonical URL – Canonical URL, otherwise known as rel=canonical, is a way for you to let search engines know that similar URLs contain exactly the same content – known as duplicate content.
- An Introduction to Split Testing – Split testing, otherwise known as A/B testing is an effective way to discover the best marketing strategies for your brand.
- What The New ‘No Follow’ Link Trends Mean For PR Pros – There is a clear difference between the two and over the years Google has tried to encourage website owners to use do follow links sparingly.
- Does Social Media Influence Your SEO? – While having a social media account, or posting regularly doesn’t in itself help your organic rankings, there are signals that are sent from these accounts which can influence what appears on the search results page.
- What do SEO Companies Actually do? – Search Engine Optimisation helps companies get business from major search engines like Google. This includes helping the business rank well in the search engine results through creating content.
- 6 SEO Tools For Marketing Newbies – The good news is that there are many online tools to help you analyse and implement your SEO strategy. Therefore, we have put together a list of SEO tools that will help make your life easier.
- 5 Reasons to Switch to HTTPS– Have you made the switch from HTTP to HTTPS?
- Top 5 SEO Trends to Outshine the Rest in 2016 – The key to successful SEO is staying current. Search engine optimisation best practices are constantly evolving. The only thing digital marketing experts can count on is change.
- Why Link Building is Still Important for SEO in 2015 – A simple definition of link building in 2015 is that it is the art of getting other websites to link to your website to improve your rankings in Google.
- Using Blog Articles For SEO – Yes, you get unlimited and free traffic from ranking well Organically. But capacity for clicks free clicks doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll be getting 100% of the search volume on the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) for your keywords.
- SEO // Make Your Blog Work for You – A lot of business owners start SEO hoping that their rankings will eventually become so good that they won’t need to keep paying for Google Ads each month.
- What is duplicate content? – Duplicate content and copied content are all things we need to be aware to help with our rankings.
- Do you Have to Have a Blog to Rank Organically?
- The 5 R’s of Re-purposing Blog Content– Content is a digital investment, and the blog is the king of kings.
- SEO Copywriting: 5 Tips to ensure you Cater to Real People and Search Engines – Sure, there’s a lot more to SEO than just writing great content, but what truly drives its success is this content that emotionally connects with your readers.
- Content is Still King for SEO & Social Media Results– Here are 4 types of content you should consider for your business.