Search engine optimisation is the foundation of any successful marketing campaign.
If you can’t be found how can you succeed?
Here’s the information you need to make sure that you’re optimising your SEO efforts.
- Does Social Media Influence Your SEO? – While having a social media account, or posting regularly doesn’t in itself help your organic rankings, there are signals that are sent from these accounts which can influence what appears on the search results page.
- How do SEO and social media work together in 2021? – Integrate social media into your SEO strategy and find favour with the Google gods – and your human customers, too.
- An Introduction to Split Testing – Split testing, otherwise known as A/B testing is an effective way to discover the best marketing strategies for your brand.
- Getting started with Canonical URL – Canonical URL, otherwise known as rel=canonical, is a way for you to let search engines know that similar URLs contain exactly the same content – known as duplicate content.
- Four ways to leverage long-tail keywords and why you should care – By understanding user-intent you can leverage the power of long-tail search terms to increase user experience, satisfaction and conversions.
- What do SEO Companies Actually do? – Search Engine Optimisation helps companies get business from major search engines like Google. This includes helping the business rank well in the search engine results through creating content.
- What The New ‘No Follow’ Link Trends Mean For PR Pros – There is a clear difference between the two and over the years Google has tried to encourage website owners to use do follow links sparingly.
- How to show up in Google’s ‘featured snippets’ – We all want free organic search results that stands out and drive more website traffic and conversions. But how do we obtain these featured snippets?
- Tips To Dominate Local SEO – If you want your business and website to be found by a local audience, then local SEO (search engine optimisation) is your best friend.
- 6 SEO Tools For Marketing Newbies – The good news is that there are many online tools to help you analyse and implement your SEO strategy. Therefore, we have put together a list of SEO tools that will help make your life easier.
- 5 Reasons to Switch to HTTPS– Have you made the switch from HTTP to HTTPS?
- Using Blog Articles For SEO – Yes, you get unlimited and free traffic from ranking well Organically. But capacity for clicks free clicks doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll be getting 100% of the search volume on the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) for your keywords.
- SEO // Make Your Blog Work for You – A lot of business owners start SEO hoping that their rankings will eventually become so good that they won’t need to keep paying for Google Ads each month.
- What is duplicate content? – Duplicate content and copied content are all things we need to be aware to help with our rankings.
- Do you Have to Have a Blog to Rank Organically?
- The 5 R’s of Re-purposing Blog Content– Content is a digital investment, and the blog is the king of kings.
- SEO Copywriting: 5 Tips to ensure you Cater to Real People and Search Engines – Sure, there’s a lot more to SEO than just writing great content, but what truly drives its success is this content that emotionally connects with your readers.
- Content is Still King for SEO & Social Media Results – Here are 4 types of content you should consider for your business.