Instagram, it’s the platform we all love enough to make Instagram’s own profile number one on the global charts.
In the world of real, rich and famous people though, an emboldened Selena has tightened her grip on number two with a cool million extra fans above Taylor’s 71.5 million.
We wouldn’t sit too comfortably if we were Selena, though, because it is a sure bet Taylor and her team are writing the next Blank Space to help take back the crown. Kim K had a pretty bad couple of weeks, too, falling not one, but two spaces to number 6, giving way to Ariana and Beyoncé who now sit at number 4 and 5 respectively. Instagram is a battlefield right now, so naturally we can’t wait to see where April takes us!
Without further ado, here are the world’s Top 10 Instagram users for March 2016!
1. Instagram (@instagram, 148,176,624)
2. Selena Gomez (@selenagomez, 72,646,014)
3. Taylor Swift (@taylorswift, 71,581,176)
4. Ariana Grande (@arianagrande, 66,013,044)
5. Beyoncé (@beyonce, 65,724,638)
6. Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian, 65,687,123)
7. Justin Bieber (@justinbieber, 63,727,160)
8. Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner, 56,418,151)
9. Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano, 53,262,387)
10. Kendall Jenner (@kendalljenner, 52,908,719)
Statistics provided by SocialBlade
Latest posts by Michael Brown (see all)
- Top 10 Global & Australian Twitter Users // January 2017 - February 23, 2017
- Top 10 Instagram Users // January 2017 - February 18, 2017
- #SMPerth February Door Prize - February 8, 2017