09th May 2020
Are you one of the one billion monthly active Instagram users in the world?
If so, we’re sure you’re aware how powerful the platform is for Instagram marketers.
Did you know that 62% of users say they are more interested in a brand after seeing it in an Instagram Story?
With Instagram, it’s important to know the appropriate content that keeps you relevant with your existing followers, while also gaining new followers.
To help you out, we’ve created a video of crucial Instagram tips for marketers that will help grow your Instagram audience and improve your overall marketing efforts.
We’ve included a snippet of the full-length post below:
Optimise your profile
Your Instagram accounts needs to instantly get your message across. First impressions count! Make sure you have the below information filled out.
- Your name: 30 characters, included in search.
- Your username: AKA your handle. Up to 30 characters, included in search.
- Your website: A clickable URL you can change as often as you like.
- Category: A business feature that tells people what you’re all about without using up bio characters.
- Contact info: Tell people where to find you.
- Call-to-action buttons: Give Instagrammers a way to interact with you directly from your profile page.
Use free insight tools
With Instagram Insights, you can view statistics like impressions, engagement data, and more.
These free tools are great for marketers because you can use them to understand exactly how people are interacting with your content.