WordPress plugins are fantastic tools to increase the functionality of your website, while also making it easier to maintain your website.
The plugins you may require can alter depending on what services your website delivers, but there are a handful of WordPress plugins that every social media manager should be using to make their life easier.Â
There are currently more than 55,000 WordPress plugins to choose from. This massive number means there is a plugin for pretty much any function you require. But, it also means there are a bunch of plugins you need to browse through to find the good ones.
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the Best Social Media Plugins For WordPress that will improve your website in no time.
You can check out the complete post here to learn more.
Below is a snipped of the full-length post:
Broken Link Checker
Are you monitoring your broken links? Broken links on a website can negatively affect your SEO. The Broken Link Checker plugin checks your website for broken links and notifies you when any are found. Make sure you fix these as soon as possible to keep your website running smoothly.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll and custom fields
- Detects links that donâ€™t work, missing images and redirects
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional)
- Links can be edited directly from the pluginâ€™s page, without manually updating each post
What plugins do you think are essential for social media managers? We would love to hear your suggestions in the comments below.