WE ARE QUICKLY APPROACHING PERTH’S STATE OF SOCIAL CONFERENCE.
The State of Social Conference will bring together industry peers including entrepreneurs, consultants and businesses who embrace social media in their marketing strategy.
If you are thinking of attending State of Social, and why wouldn’t you be, here are six things you will learn:
1. The Importance of Micro Influencers
Learn how to utitlize the trend of micro influencers in your marketing strategy.
2. Creativity in Digital Marketing
Talk effective coupling between business performance and creativity.
3. Consumer Behaviour
Understand why humans do what they do and buy what they buy.
4. Changing human behaviour.
Learn the tools to change human behaviour with the perfect concoction of psychology and behavioural economics from leading creative strategists, and most well-renowned consumer psychologist, Adam Ferrier.
5. The rise of AI
Discuss how artificial intelligence helps marketers foster customer engagement and increase sales.
6. Utilising messaging
Learn about the effectiveness of messaging platforms and how they help marketers engage with clients more efficiently.
If any of the above reasons weren’t enough to pique your interest to attend State of Social, then consider it to be the ultimate social networking event and educational platform to take your advertising game to the next level.
Latest posts by Sean Huxley (see all)
- What is user-generated content and how can brands use it - September 16, 2018
- ADITLO: Social Media Manager // How to spend time on social media in 2018 - September 2, 2018
- 10 Must Have features for Social Media Software - August 31, 2018