Pinterest is the platform of inspiration and ideas, so it may seem kind of odd if you find yourself with no idea of what to post.
If you’re looking for a hand with Pinterest – look no further. This list will give you all the most important articles to help you whether you’re a seasoned Pinner or yet to start.
- Is it for me? – Check out this post to determine which platform/s are best for you.
- Getting started – Perfect for those who know almost nothing about the platform.
- Handy tips for businesses – Once you’ve got the basics covered, check out these additional handy features.
- How long should it be? – A platform-specific break down of how long your ideal post should be for maximum engagement.
- Get in there and start pinning – Check out the easy step-by-step guide to sharing pins.
- Content tips – Help drive your business with great content that reflects your objectives.
- Increase your engagement – Get more people clicking on your content.
- New trend: buyable pins – How direct product purchasing was added as a new Pinterest feature.
- Pinterest Analytics // Tools and Tips for Measuring Success – These valuable insights can be used to gain a better understanding about your audience and develop stronger content.
- Pinterest 101: The Basics of Boards – Pinterest lets you upload, sort and save photos, graphics and videos (referred to as pins) into collections known as boards.
- Make the best use of technology – Get the top social media tools to take your game to the next level.
- Social media resources – These resources will change your life.
- Understanding analytics – Understand your audiences.
- Save time with all those accounts – Got a lot of accounts? These tools will help you out.
- Measure ROI – Learn if your time and investment is a success.
- Pinterest examples to inspire you to be a better marketer – Look no further for some excellent examples to help make you a better marketing professional.
- Pinterest for Business // Strategies You Need to Know – Whether it’s renovating, event planning, gardening or landscaping, Pinterest has all the ideas you’ll need at the click of a button.
- 5 Pinterest Case Studies – From increasing website traffic, raising brand awareness or boosting app installs, Pinterest does it all!
- The Statistics that will effect your business – 30 important statistics that you should know before diving into the platform.
- Platform statistics for 2017 – Look at some big statistics that came out of 2017.
If your’re totally up to date with Pinterest why not check out some of our Facebook Marketing Resources.