17th August 2019
For some reason Pinterest always seems to be the forgotten platform compared to Facebook or Instagram!
But the social media giant continues to grow and is quickly becoming one of the best discovery tools for users to make a purchase.
Because of this, we’ve made a video of Pinterest Statistics that every marketer should know in 2019! Everyone loves some fresh statistics, so buckle in and get your learn on.
Hungry for more? Check out our post of 25 Pinterest stats for 2019.
Below is a little taste;
Pinterest Statistics 2019
- Advertising on Pinterest earns a $2 profit for every $1 spent.
- 79.5% of Pinterest users are female
- The male audience share has also increased over time from 14% in 2013 to 20.5% in 2019
- 52% use their platform to develop their knowledge of great food and drinks.
- 70% use Pinterest to find accessories, watches and jewelry.
- 52% of Pinterest users spent $500 or more on beauty products for over six months.
- 50% of millennials use Pinterest every month
- Data published in January last year found that 27% of global marketers are already using Pinterest for promotion.
- 80% of Pinterest users access the channel via mobile
- The average time spent on Pinterest is 14.2 minutes
- By 2020, Pinterest ad revenue is projected to surpass $1 billion
What’s your favourite Pinterest statistic for 2019? We would love to hear from you in the comments below!