The Digital in 2019 report has just been released with updated quarter 3 statistics!
The report is huge! 107-pages-huge to be exact! Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to read more than 100 pages for some juicy stats – that’s our job. We’ve pulled out the best stats that we think you need to know.
Our complete post has 55 global social media stats that you should know for Q3.
You can check out a snippet of the full-length post below:
- Google.com is the world’s most visited website. Followed by Youtube.com, Facebook.com, Baidu.com, and Wikipedia.com.
- 84% of internet users have searched for a product or service to buy in the last month.
- 36% of internet users find new brands via search engines. Adverts on T.V comes in at second place with 35%.
- India has the highest percentage of users (56%) who use voice search and voice commands.
- Australia has 28% of internet users who use voice search and commands, which is well below the global average of 43%.
- Globally, 64% of internet users are worried how companies use their personal data.
- 93% of internet users use the internet to watch online videos monthly.
- 51% of internet users use the internet to watch vlogs monthly.
- 70% of internet users use the internet to stream music monthly.
- 43% of internet users use the internet to listen to radio stations.
- 39% of internet users use the internet to listen to podcasts.
- 22% of internet users worldwide have watched an e sport tournament online recently.
- Only 5% of internet users in Australia have watched an e sport tournament online recently.
- The most popular age for internet users to watch e sport tournaments is 16 – 24 year old (32%).
- 29% of internet users worldwide have watched an online live stream of a video game.
What statistic did you find most interesting? We would love to hear from you in the comments!