Instagram currently has 800 million, active monthly users. Huge!
We have compiled the very best Instagram marketing resources to make sure you are telling your visual story to the best of your abilities.
Here you can find information on Instagram resources, how to guides, tools/statistics, and top monthly users.
- The 2019 Guide to Instagram Features for Marketing Experts – You really have to be on the ball if you want to keep up-to-date with all the new features to social media platforms.Instagram features are no different.
- Getting Started: Setting up your Instagram for business – Instagram for business is a great way to reach a specific target audience in a relatively cheap but reliable matter.
- A beginner’s guide for business – What is your strategic reason for marketing on Instagram?
- Post Length – Every character counts!
- Write a great Instagram bio – Having text in your bio to compliment your awesome photos in important!
- How the Instagram algorithm works – Content, consistency, and connectivity are the key to the Instagram algorithm and making it work for you.
- How to manage Instagram via Facebook inbox – The integrated inbox combines all of your notifications from Facebook, Instagram and Messenger in one single stream.
- How to write Instagram captions – The caption of your Instagram post is the voice of your brand for your followers.
- 10 free Instagram tools to help you grow your following – This is your basic toolkit to help you develop a flawless Instagram feed.
- Tips for Instagram success – The key to making an Instagram hack work for you is to have clear goals and KPI’s of where you want your efforts to take you.
- Scheduling tools for Instagram – Regain control of your Instagram feed and strategy with some awesome tools which could help you with keeping on top of your Instagram scheduling.
- Analytics tips and tools – some tips and tools for using Instagram Analytics and how you can use them to help inform your Instagram marketing strategy.
- How to // Instagram Verification – Have you ever wondered how to get that sought-after blue tick on your Instagram account? In this post we will help you get Instagram verification.
- Instagram Ads: A guide to Power Editor – Perhaps, Ads Manager has started to feel a little ‘limited’. If so, Facebook’s Power Editor could be for you.
- Instagram Ads: A quick guide to Ads Manager – With the introduction of stories, there are now even more ways to advertise on Instagram!
- Choosing the right hashtags for Instagram – Finding the right Instagram hashtags to use is about understanding your target audience and what they like.
- Use hashtags to grow Instagram – Hashtags enable your content to become relevant to users looking and sharing content in similar niches and social spheres as you.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Instagram Hashtags – With over 800 million active monthly users Instagram is an ever-growing platform. Here are the do’s & don’ts when creating Instagram hashtags
- Instagram stories vs Snapchat: Which is better for you? – How are you storytelling and which one enables you to showcase what you do?
- Instagram vs Snapchat: Which is the best fit for your business? – For a brand to be on Instagram is a no-brainer in today’s digital landscape but why are these top digital publishers still posting to Snapchat?
- Customize your Instagram story highlights cover – Here’s the how-to for creating a thumb-stopping, on-brand highlights album.
- Instagram story highlights – Save your stories into specially organized albums and feature them on your Instagram profile.
- How to // Use Type Mode in Instagram Stories – Need more inspiration for creating new content on Instagram – what about text-based stories?
- Must know stats: Instagram in 2017 – Instagram is hot, and we’ve got the stats to prove it.
- 30 quotable Instagram stats – More than 50% of users do not turn sound on for Instagram video!
Top Instagram Users
March 2016 | March 2016 update | April 2016 | May 2016 | June 2016 | July 2016 | August 2016 | September 2016 | October 2016 | November 2016 | December 2016 | January 2017 | February 2017 | March 2017 | April 2017 | May 2017 | June 2017 | July 2017 | August 2017 | September 2017 | October 2017 | November 2017 | December 2017 | January 2018 | February 2018