01st January 2020
Instagram currently has 900 million, active monthly users. Huge!
We have compiled the very best Instagram marketing resources to make sure you are telling your visual story to the best of your abilities.
Here you can find information on Instagram resources, how to guides, tools/statistics, and top monthly users.
- The 2019 Guide to Instagram Features for Marketing Experts – You really have to be on the ball if you want to keep up-to-date with all the new features to social media platforms.Instagram features are no different.
- Getting Started: Setting up your Instagram for business – Instagram for business is a great way to reach a specific target audience in a relatively cheap but reliable matter.
- A beginner’s guide for business – What is your strategic reason for marketing on Instagram?
- Post Length – Every character counts!
- Write a great Instagram bio – Having text in your bio to compliment your awesome photos in important!
- How the Instagram algorithm works – Content, consistency, and connectivity are the key to the Instagram algorithm and making it work for you.
- How to manage Instagram via Facebook inbox – The integrated inbox combines all of your notifications from Facebook, Instagram and Messenger in one single stream.
- How to write Instagram captions – The caption of your Instagram post is the voice of your brand for your followers.
- Tips for Instagram success – The key to making an Instagram hack work for you is to have clear goals and KPI’s of where you want your efforts to take you.
- How to // Instagram Verification – Have you ever wondered how to get that sought-after blue tick on your Instagram account? In this post we will help you get Instagram verification.
- HACKS // 10 Instagram Features You Probably Didn’t Know About – With all this innovation it’s easy to miss all of the great features that will make your business life so much easier.
- A Guide to Managing Multiple Instagram Accounts – Struggling to keep on top of all your different Insta accounts? In this step-by-step guide we will show you the how to manage multiple Instagram accounts.
- Scheduling tools for Instagram – Regain control of your Instagram feed and strategy with some awesome tools which could help you with keeping on top of your Instagram scheduling.
- Facebook Creator Studio // Publish and Schedule Posts to Instagram – We can now schedule Instagram posts from Facebook Creator Studio!
- Analytics tips and tools – some tips and tools for using Instagram Analytics and how you can use them to help inform your Instagram marketing strategy.
- 10 free Instagram tools to help you grow your following – This is your basic toolkit to help you develop a flawless Instagram feed.
- How to // Run an Instagram Competition – one of the most effective ways to reach more followers is to run an Instagram competition or giveaway.
- Instagram Ads // A guide to Power Editor – Perhaps, Ads Manager has started to feel a little ‘limited’. If so, Facebook’s Power Editor could be for you.
- Instagram Ads // A quick guide to Ads Manager – With the introduction of stories, there are now even more ways to advertise on Instagram!
- Instagram Ads // Getting Started – In this post we will show you how to get started and how you can better reach your business goals through the powerful visual platform.
- Choosing the right hashtags for Instagram – Finding the right Instagram hashtags to use is about understanding your target audience and what they like.
- Use hashtags to grow Instagram – Hashtags enable your content to become relevant to users looking and sharing content in similar niches and social spheres as you.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Instagram Hashtags – With over 800 million active monthly users Instagram is an ever-growing platform. Here are the do’s & don’ts when creating Instagram hashtags
- Instagram stories vs Snapchat: Which is better for you? – How are you storytelling and which one enables you to showcase what you do?
- Instagram vs Snapchat: Which is the best fit for your business? – For a brand to be on Instagram is a no-brainer in today’s digital landscape but why are these top digital publishers still posting to Snapchat?
- Customize your Instagram story highlights cover – Here’s the how-to for creating a thumb-stopping, on-brand highlights album.
- Instagram story highlights – Save your stories into specially organized albums and feature them on your Instagram profile.
- How to // Use Type Mode in Instagram Stories – Need more inspiration for creating new content on Instagram – what about text-based stories?
- HACKS // Instagram Stories Pro Tips – If you’re looking to spruce up your Instagram Stories, you’ve come to the right place. Here are some hacks for Stories.
- Getting Started with IGTV – Earlier this year Instagram launched IGTV. – a new app that allows users to watch long-form, vertical video from all your favourite Instagram stars.
- 2020 Instagram Statistics – The full list with the most up to date statistics about Instagram
- Everything You Need to Know About Instagram Live
- How to Beat the Instagram Follow Unfollow
- How to Perform an Instagram Audit